Short-term Accommodations are commonly used as a solution for temporary assignments, as a stop gap measure during an employee’s initial arrival period, or before their departure. An environment that is comfortable and familiar to the employee fosters an easier transition into the new locale. Through needs analysis a Welcomehome Relocation Specialist will identify the individual requirements of the transferee to locate and secure fully furnished suites, condominiums or houses for short-term or temporary stays.
*As a standard component of any of our accompanied services, a unique username and password will be assigned to each new transferee giving them immediate and unlimited access to our online Destination Login resources.
Benefits to Corporate Client
- Reduces costly hotel related expenses.
- Compliance to your policy based on the number of eligible days.
- Compliance to your policy based on the allocated budget.
- Employee settling-in time is greatly reduced, thus they can focus on being a productive employee immediately upon arrival.
- Coordinate initial deposit/and or payment of rent to secure property.
- Rental agreement terms are negotiated by a local expert.
Benefits to Relocating Employee
- Complete needs analysis and initial consultation to establish individual requirements.
- Research and screen available options based on information gathered in the initial consultation.
- Local expert guidance based on budget and requirements.
- Reserve and arrange preferred option on behalf of the transferee.
- Superior hotel alternative that gives the transferee and any accompanying family space, privacy, and comfort.
- Peace of mind knowing transferee and family can settle into a home environment immediately upon arrival.
- Temporary accommodation providers are trusted and established preferred suppliers of Welcomehome.