An important aspect to a successful relocation is a home where the transferee feels comfortable. Welcomehome Relocations Rental Search assists the assignee in finding a home that meets their individual requirements. Initial consultations between the assignee and a dedicated local specialist will determine the transferee’s requirements for a home. The Relocation Specialist will use this information to research and set up appointments for the transferee to view available properties. Once the transferee has selected an option the Relocation Specialist will assist in the lease negotiations, lease signing, and may also assist with a move-in inspection of the home.
*As a standard component of any of our accompanied services, a unique username and password will be assigned to each new transferee giving them immediate and unlimited access to our online resource the Destination Login.
Benefits to Corporate Client
- Compliance to your organization’s relocation policy on the eligible time.
- Home finding based on your organization’s monthly rental budget.
- Reduces hotels stays and costly related expenses.
Benefits to Relocating Employee
- Includes a unique, personalized welcome and information kit.
- Assistance with finding accommodations based on individual needs.
- Ensure widest possible selection for clients by researching private listings, contacting property managers, and enlisting the assistance of real-estate agents for MLS listings (where appropriate).
- Set up of the tours for rental homes based on needs, budget, and lifestyle of transferee.
- Assist in negotiations with landlords and filling out of paperwork.
- Provide a value-added service that allows the transferees to be comfortable in making an informed decision about the home they choose to rent.
- Welcomehome Relocation’s relationships with quality providers puts our clients in a good position to secure superior rental accommodations.
- Assistance with lease negotiations to ensure the employees best interest is addressed in the lease terms.
- Local knowledge of laws and practices in rental market.