Temporary housing! Whether you find yourself moving because of work or personal reasons, furnished housing is a great option for temporary living. Temporary housing will give you the time you need to find a permanent home, without having to give up any amenities. In simplistic terms, corporate housing provides short-term furnished housing, offering dozens of reasons everyday people need and use it. During your transitional period it will allow you to return to work and create a more steady routine. You will have the flexibility to get to know your new city before making a final decision on your living situations.
Throughout your stay begin critically thinking about what you want out of a permanent home and location. Ask yourself these questions during your consideration.
• What is the average cost of living?
• Are you enjoying the weather of the area?
• Do you like the community?
• Is there another community you would prefer?
• Are there things you like to do in the community?
• Does the community have entertainment venues?
• Is it close to work?
• Are there good schools in the area?