The Welcomehome Group for all of your relocation needs.
At Welcomehome Relocations, our Relocation Specialists have the expertise and experience to assist with rental searches to help you find the perfect place to call home, orientations, government/settling in services, research, education packages, home and neighbourhood packages just to name a few. Visit https://whrelocations.com.
Are you considering relocating? A few things to consider before you relocate…
• Setting a realistic budget.
• Where are you going to live?
• Do you want to be close to schools, after hour programs, community centres, grocery stores, shopping malls?
• How long will it take you to get to work?
• Will you be walking, driving to work or taking public transportation?
• When is your start date?
Whether you are relocating permanently or for an extended period of time, moving to a different country can be exciting, challenging and stressful but shouldn’t have to be. Our Relocation Specialists will take great care of you by providing you with an orientation of the city and assist you in locating the perfect place to call home. To help you get acquainted, our Relocation Specialist’s will provide you with a welcome package about the area you will be living in and important government information.
Customized packages can be prepared with information regarding hospitals, grocery stores, post office, schooling, public transportation schedules and fees, etc.
• Two pieces of identification, one of which should have a photo (passport, driver’s license) with your legal name, date and birth and signature.
• Proof of Citizenship or Work Permit.
• Proof of Residency.
• Current licence to verify your previous driving experience.
• Proof of insurance from your insurance provider.
• Letter from employer validating length of contract, position, and salary. This is required to open a bank account and to secure a property.
• Immunization records for children for schooling.
Remember to keep a few days for unpacking, getting settled and to explore the attractions, learn the language, meet new people and have fun doing it.
Welcomehome Executive Residences provides fully furnished affordable accommodations; we also have pet friendly units. All of the executive residences are tastefully decorated, warm and inviting. For business travel or leisure, Welcome Executive Residences will exceed your expectations.
Visit http://www.whresidences.com for all the conveniences of home. Enjoy your stay with us!
Welcomehome Lifestyles offers concierge and errand services in Toronto, Oakville, Mississauga, Stouffville, Markham, London, Sarnia, Windsor and LaSalle, Ontario as well as Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver. It’s really very simple: Give us your list and we’ll take care of it!